Sr. Analyst, Content
We’re looking for a hardworking, performance-driven marketer who makes just as much sense on paper as they do culturally. We’re a seasoned team comfortable in our areas of expertise with the shared vision of creating a great company. We celebrate wins together and debrief missed opportunities so we can get the win the next time. We believe in supporting each other, improving the company through transparency, and creating a culture that is inclusive in every way.
What Makes Augurian a Great Place to Work
- We live by our values; Drive Success, Build Innovation, Expect Respect, Work-Life Balance, Cultivate Growth, Honor Teamwork, Live Honest, and Have Fun!
- We employ the best and brightest talent in the Twin Cities and have a culture and programs that create rapid development of our team.
- We give our team the power to do great work. If ownership, flexibility and accountability are important to you, Augurian might be the place for you. We remove barriers so that you can create and implement new ideas and do your best work without having to worry about red tape at every turn.
- We are award winning; for our culture, our work and our growth.
- We care about our people. That’s why we offer:
401k with match
Short term disability insurance
Long term disability insurance
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Charity matching program
Mental health programs
Employee resource groups
Hybrid model company wide
What You’ll Do
- Ideate, research, pitch, and manage SEO blog content strategies to market B2B and B2C businesses across a variety of industries.
- Present ideas and gain alignment from stakeholders’ on creative content topics and strategic ideas.
- Bring page strategies to life with researched and detailed content briefs and outlines.
- Manage the full lifecycle of content production including writing, proofreading, editing, designing, formatting, publishing, and promoting. Manage, mentor, and mediate the freelancer relationships that support this.
- Analyze and present campaign performance using reporting tools like Google Analytics and Data Studio to track and measure results.
- Independently lead campaigns; manage accounts and client relationships.
- Master and maintain core processes, tools, and team documents – including audits, competitive analyses, content calendars, templates, etc.
- Innovate, test new ideas, and support execution for edge campaigns.
- Support peer mentorship, cross-team collaboration, and services integration.
- Stay up to date with content marketing, digital marketing, and seo
- 1-2 years experience working in an agency or similar marketing environment
- Experience with blogs, news articles, case studies, or landing pages, short and long form for B2C/B2B audiences.
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Proven editorial leadership and versatile copywriting skills; an engaging, concise, and clean writer, proofreader, and editor.
- An eye for design with some experience editing graphics or photos using tools like Canva.
- An ability to analyze situations or data by reviewing a variety of factors
- Effective use of judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Proficiency (or a passion for leveling up) in working with spreadsheets.
- Tech savvy; familiar with tools like SEMRush, WordPress, Google Analytics, Search Console
- Though fact-checker, resourceful researcher. Strategic, creative, and empathetic thinker.
- Naturally organized, adaptable, and deadline-driven project manager. Able to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Clear, proactive communicator, and self-motivated team player
- A basic understanding of SEO best practices is strongly preferred
- Social media experience is a bonus
- PR/Outreach experience is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field is a bonus
Our Promise to You
We will provide an environment where you can experience exponential growth. We have found that our team + clients + culture allows for faster development in turn creating more opportunity. We will give you freedom to take ownership of your clients, team and results while providing enough guidance and structure so you don’t feel like you’re on an island. We will live by our core values and ensure that everyone on our team is held to the highest standard so that you can have confidence you are working with the best.
Augurian is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive agency where differences are valued and all people have the same opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Augurian was founded in 2016 and has seen tremendous growth every year since ranking in the Inc 5000 and MSPBJ Fast 50 the last two years (2020 and 2021). We were founded to help leaders have confidence in their digital marketing investments. Our core focus is driving business growth and helping our clients meet and exceed their goals through paid media (SEM), organic search (SEO), content marketing, and marketing analytics. Augurian helps modern day business, financial and marketing executives solve critical marketing challenges and Have Confidence in their digital marketing investments.